The International Haemovigilance Network (IHN) is very pleased to announce the availability of five travel scholarships to the IHN Seminar in Manchester, 10-11 July 2018, generously supported by the ISBT Academy.
Scholarships will assist each participant up to a maximum of €1000 per person (reimbursement of actual costs incurred), according to the following:
• Registration: €300
• Accommodation for up to 2 nights
• Airfare – cost variable, depending on country of departure
Selection criteria for sponsorship:
• Participant working in haemovigilance, transfusion medicine or biovigilance in low or medium HDI country, according to the UNDP list.
• Submitting an abstract to the Seminar or willing to participate in a session (e.g. by sharing experiences).
• Agrees to provide written feedback on the Seminar within 7 days.
• Agrees to write a report and photo for ISBT Transfusion Today (or other publication as requested by ISBT).
How to apply:
• Outline how you meet the selection criteria (maximum one page), availability of other funding to attend the meeting, and provide a copy of your CV and your current contact details including email.
• Submit these to the IHN Seminar secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4 May (23:59 CET).
Please contact the IHN Seminar secretariat with any questions about the process.
Applicants will be advised of the outcome by Wednesday 9 May 2018.